Thursday, July 31, 2008

Driver's License Ahead!

Caleb turned 15 on May 26th. How, exactly that happened, I have no idea. I swear, it seems like just yesterday he looked like this. I don't think kids should be allowed to age another year without some sort of permission slip from their parents.  

He wanted video game stuff (I know, shocking, huh?).  The game he chose was Mario Kart for the Wii.  The look on his face was enough to make me fear handing my car keys to this kid!
He decided that he wanted to go see Prince Caspian - which we all really enjoyed. I'm a big fan of C.S. Lewis and The Chronicles of Narnia, and so far I've enjoyed the movie adaptations. We'll see if they continue to be as good. Somehow I can't see Hollywood doing justice to The Last Battle particularly.  It's a little too obviously Christian for most Hollywood types, but we'll see if the series even makes it that far. Color me skeptical.  

He chose an ice cream cake and he wanted shrimp for dinner.  I used to lament the fact that all he wanted to eat was pizza or hot dogs; however, now that he likes a larger variety of food it seems that he enjoys the more expensive stuff - and more of it. I have taken to referring to him - occasionally  - as a stomach with feet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now he can play Ben and Ezra! They play Mario Kart every night practically. Have him send us his Mario Kart number and we'll send ours!